Saturday, August 13, 2011

O-M-G! I am SORE!

After running last night, for the first time in 25 years, I woke up this morning and felt like someone broke into my house last night and beat me senseless! I am as sore as I have ever remembered being...and that includes college football and years of powerlifting. It is a GOOD feeling, though, even if I CAN'T move so well this morning.

Of course, I knew it was going to happen. After my first three run blocks in last night's session, my legs were on fire and felt like I was running on cooked spaghetti. I knew right THEN that I was going to be in traction today. LOL.

Know what, though? If there were no pain and no soreness, then there was no progress made last night. It is a sweet kind of sore. Lets me know that I am alive and that I actually accomplished something. Im SUCH a noob at this. LOL

I think Im going to like this running thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment