Saturday, September 3, 2011

W3D3 DONE!!

Today, I went out and ran week three, day three of c25k and it was the best run that I have had since I started this whole running thing. The new shoes were perfect and helped with my knee pain. In fact, I haven't felt ANY pain since I have put them on today.

I was having problems with the three minute runs in men first two runs this week. Breathing was off, pain in my knee, couldn't even finish the three minutes. Today, I finished the three minute runs and felt strong. My calves did tighten up because I found myself trying to run in a different form than I am used to. But that tightness went away.

Not feeling real good at the moment. Ill post more later.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Allen! Just remember to take each run as it comes - take them nice and easy so you can build up your fitness and get used to the stress on your body. WTG :-)

    ReplyDelete