Monday, September 12, 2011

Injured...

The knee pain came back! It was there after my run on Thursday. I ran with the wife on her w2d2 and then did my own w4d2. I have never ran on a trail before and we decided to do a trail run. I say it was a trail, it was gravel and dirt and uneven so I would consider it a trail.  Anyway, I felt fine during the runs except for my lower back started hurting a bit.

After the runs, my knee started hurting but I didn't think much about it until the next morning...that is when the pain set in. I iced it, elevated it, and rested it. Haven't done a run since then. I think I will go out today and get it in, though. It is feeling pretty good right now.

Will post later...just wanted to update here for now.

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy Allen. Maybe just go a little slower - it takes time for your body to get used to the punishment!

    ReplyDelete